7.6.11

New Headbands

I dissided to get some more headbands from REI (don't remember what it sands for) which is an outdoor equipment and clothing store. Not that I am an outdoorsmen, I just happened to go into the store one time and was surprised to find a great selection of nice headbands. The main reason I got all these hand bands at once is because I am growing back my hair line and I wanted to be able to cover it up. Also my hair line is still a little discolored from seborrheic dermatitis. These are some wonderful headbands. I don't understand why I am never able to find handbands like this as places like target. 
This is what I got:


 

The first handband on the top left is by REI, the two hands to the right are by Prana (which can be found on the REI web site that is linked above). 


 

To the left are three more headbands by Prana, on the right is is an original Buff with can be worn many ways including as a handband. 


The picture to the left shows how large the buff is, On the left how the buff looks as a hand band. 



This is one of the ways I have been wearing the handbands


More styling ideas for head bands to come...

The the other articles this is the band band I have been wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment