14.1.12

The Minute Out Twist Out

 

 

 





Story and Procedure
I have done this style many times when I HAVE to go out with wet-ish hair (I hate going out with wet hair. I usually wash my hair before I sleep to avoid this). It is a great, fail proof, fast, & cute style. 
After I rinse out the conditioner I apply my moisturizer & oil of choice while two strand twisting one to one and a half inch sections of my hair (without parting! I don’t like the comb look in my afros.). After I finish I wait about two minutes, then I take out all the twists without separating them. Wait about two more min than separate sparingly and pull out a little. This style is amazing especially if you don't like the way your wash n goes look!  This style lasts up to a week depending on your preference. I wear a scarf at night and in the morning spray hair with spray bottle, apply moisturizer, oil, pull out and go! That’s it!

Word to Wise
You must try this style. It’s amazing! 
(I will be making a video about this within the month.) 

Over all
I love this style because it is a fast fall back style. I never have to do a wash n (no) goe because I am in a rush. 

No comments:

Post a Comment