13.12.12

A Mint (tea) Mood

photo source

My "tea purchasing fast" ended recently. I stopped buying tea for a month or so in order to drink all that I accumulated. This stuff is not cheap. 

One of the benefits was that I experienced teas that I would have overlooked in new ways.

After starting to buy tea again I noticed that I had bought tea's with minty flavors:

  • Lemon Lavender Mint 
  • Mint Fusion
  • Moroccan Mint 

Mint, in its many variations, aids in easing digestion, cleansing blood, and (raw mint leaves are for) freshening breath, just to mention a few benefits. It has medicinal, culinary, and cosmetic uses. Mint and herbs in general are a win win situation. Add them to your life and you will not regret it!

So, as I like to say, Let the steeping began! Hopefully with as little honey as possible.





No comments:

Post a Comment