15.9.12

An Afro Puff & Golf Event


So I went to a golf event (by event I mean event not tournament)... I figured that I might as well not wear my afro out, and I did not possess the time or stamina to do a protective style. Besides I had to wash my hair soon anyway. All this equaled afro puff. If I had really wanted to wear my afro out - I would have. However, I wanted to do something slightly different because I do not pull my hair back often.  This is what happen. 

Blue ensemble = blue headband. Hey? we all have our preppy days. Maybe. 
The same thing happen to me that happen last week. I walked into a room that was the same color I was  wearing.

Oh how nice

Braid-out turned curlly afro become afro puff


I slept with my hair in three rubberbands (and a scarf!)  that night and maintained a sizable afro the next day.





I met Blair O'Neal 


She is a very nice and talented golfer. 

Oh, and most importantly she was wearing BlUE like me! 

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks nice :-) Also, good color choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The afro puff is practically full proof! haha blue was just about the only cohesive color scheme I could choose at the moment.

      Delete