21.9.12

To The Museum: White Marble & a White Sweater

Ultimate in Hipster appeal 
 In order to preserve the art on display the temperature in an art museum is carefully monitored. In other words, it will be cold. So no matter how warm outside always bring a jacket, or, in my case, a sweater.

Of course I did not wear the sweater in transit to the museum. I layered to sweater over a shirt I was already wearing.

I know I should have taken a better
 picture.. such is life 
Coincidentally my stripped tee gave a cute effect under my sweater. Here is again the importance of knowing if your shirt is see-through!

Stripes.


My grey cropped khakis and black flats.. I almost wore my new green shoes but the purse I carried that day had enough going on.



I mentioned that I think I'm photogenic right?  

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Yes, the grey stripes work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear! I felt like I was wearing too many light colors for a min. I love stripes :D

      Delete
  2. Love this look! You are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete