19.4.11

The Second Life of the two Strand Twists






 Story and Procedure:
After I wore the twists for a week I redid the flat twists in the front and took out the back to wear the twists out for a week. Every morning after taking off my scarf I spayed my hair with a mixture of 70% water, 20% leave in conditioner,and 10% oil. Then fluffed my hair out and shook it around. This took away all the bed head making my twist out hang perfectly. 
Word to the Wise:
I would not recommend wearing a small twist out like mine for more than a week because detangling was not as fast as it usually is. whenever you leave natural hair in a small twists/braids leaving them in to long WILL lead to more detangling time! As time goes on though you will learn how long to leave a style in and when to take it out.
Over All: 
this style took a small amount of time, looked great, and lasted me two weeks. Its a keeper.   

No comments:

Post a Comment