22.4.11

Unparted Territory: Flat Twists are Amazing!

 



 


 

Story and Procedure:
Yeah, I had to do my hair. It rained today and my hair got a little wet. I was probably going to do it anyway so getting it a little wet only made it certain. After pre-poing( pre-shampoo conditioning) ,washing, conditioning (my hair in large twists), and moisturizing my hair I started parting. Spraying my hair with my Spray bottle I made sure my hair stayed damp as I twisted. All the flat twists are flat twisted into one bigger flat twist and tucked in with one hair pin. I am happy to be curly. I feel like myself again.

Word to Wise:
Wear a do rag at night (a must. do rag = flat style, scarf = curly style). If a large twist gets realLy frizzy redo it.  

Over All:
I love this style! it's a new staple. This style will also look great with long hair (smaller individual flat twists left out or not).  

Side Note:
Curly hair really does hide hair loss best. The places wear parts are wider because of thinning are hardly noticeable. 

See the difference?

  
I am a master of d i s g u i s e . . .

3 comments: